Hao Finder seeks to recruit and place talent with a passion for achievement, the ability to inspire and motivate others, critical thinking and design thinking attitude. Building a “Problem – Solution – Results” oriented team players. Our team members are the key to driving growth throughout the business.
At Hao Finder, we provide a challenging and exciting working environment in which you can learn, develop yourself, and realize your ultimate potential while balancing work and home life. We provide many team building activities that motivate our team, build the team work spirit and rejuvenate them in their day to day work.
Our Hao Finder Careers platform lists all the positions to be filled in our company and available human resource capacity to other businesses, in ICT and Real Estate, regions, and qualification levels. We guarantee a fair recruitment process. You can apply and track your job application.
The Platform is ideal for employers seeking to hire “Hao Finder Guardians”, individuals seeking Jobs as Hao Finder Guardians, Hao Finder Ambassadors, Sales & Marketing, Software Developers, Business Finance, Industrial attachment, Internship and Researchers.
HAO FINDER GUARDIANS
“Ideal For Landlords, Property Developers, Estate Managers, Property Managers, Housing Institutions…”
Hao Finder Guardians are trained and certified property management assistants who come in to help Landlords, Property developers, property management firms, Real Estate Agencies and Institutions to professionally manage their property as they focus on building their Real estate business empires.
They are physically attached at the property or premises to oversee the day to day operations. “Gone are Days when the property manager alias caretaker was the unskilled and uneducated village boy”
RESPONSIBILITIES OF HAOFINDER GUARDIANS
- Supports Property or business operations through administrative tasks, as well as providing courteous and professional direct interaction with prospective and current customer tenants
I. Collecting rent and late fees
II. Onboarding new Tenants
III. Professionally evicting late or troublesome tenants
IV. Processing refunds of security deposits
- Supports all of the property’s maintenance activities: Scheduling contractors for maintenance, landscaping, trash removal and janitorial services.
- Coordinating with Property owners and managers in preparing financial statements for owners or investors, taxes, insurance dues, payroll and payroll taxes. Community and homeowner association managers collect association dues and use them for various services provided to the community, such as landscape, playground, swimming pool or clubhouse maintenance.
- Directly interacts with prospective and current customer tenant
- Handling financial operations: Banking cheques, Manages the accountancy related functions of the property
- Grows the property’s base of customers: Corresponding with tenants and showing vacancies to potential tenants.
QUALIFICATIONS OF OUR HAO FINDER GUARDIANS
Hao Finder Guardians Are Professionally Recruited And Trained In The Following:
- Fundamentals of property maintenance (electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry, landscaping).
- Introduction to property law and security systems.
- Basics of Financial management (Banking, Mobile Money, Internet banking).
- Introduction to Computers and Internet communication.
- Office practice fundamentals (Documents management)
- Introduction to Fire, Safety and First Aid
- Introduction to Marketing and Public Relations
HAO FINDER AMBASSADORS.
Hao Finder Ambassadors are distributed Hao Finder employees who receive property search requests from property hunter (Tenants/ buyers), inquiries within their localities; conduct property search and submit search reports to clients for approval.
Hao Finder invites any individual above 18 years of age, minimum of High school certificate and passionate about customer service to apply for this position. This is an open schedule job that gives you time and financial freedom.